The firm of Grant & McMurtrie was established in 1965 and initially operated from small basement premises at 3 Grosvenor Gardens, Edinburgh. As we expanded over the years, we took over more space within the premises and eventually, we leased the whole first floor. In 1995 we purchased city centre premises at 7 Palmerston Place Lane, Edinburgh, which were perfect for our operation, particularly as we had ample parking, a rarity in Edinburgh City Centre.
|Address||7 Palmerston Place La|
|Phone Number||013 1220 6660|